We operate a Baker LQ72 and can mill logs up to 30’ long x 6’ wide
Front end loader and forklift on-site to load and unload
We have a $300 minimum purchase on all custom milling jobs including loading and unloading.
We price our services by the hour, but in general you can expect between $1-$2 per board foot for our milling services.
Pricing is based on the size of the log:
- $100/hour for logs 24” and under that are also 10’ and under
- Any log over 10’ and/or over 25” wide is $150/hour
The hourly clock starts when we begin loading the log onto the mill and the clock ends when the lumber is stacked in the yard ready for pickup.
If we hit embedded objects (nails, wire, etc.) that damage the saw blade the following fees apply:
- Dull blade fee: $40
- Ruined blade fee: $80
- $50 unloading fee to use our loader/forklift unload the log from your trailer
- $50 loading fee to use our loader/forklift to load the lumber on your trailer
Please note, we do not sticker or anchor seal logs.
- $300 deposit due upon dropping off your log.
- Lumber must be picked up within 7 days of milling or a storage fee of $10/day accumulates.
- Lumber not picked up within 45 days becomes the property of KCCH.
1600 W. 8th Street, Kansas City, MO 64101